Togher Church: A Family of Families: 50 years of Faith
December Parish Bulletin
|Christmas 2021 |
WE WILL BEGIN OUR CELEBRATIONS ON 8-DECEMBER 2021
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception 08.12.2021
Holy Mass 09.30hrs Benediction and prayers 19.00hrs
- Novena of the Immaculate Conception (Asking Mary to bless us as we prepare for a happy and holy Christmas). These prayers will be said at all Masses from 08- 16 December.
- Confessions will be heard after Sunday Masses in preparation for Christmas
- Families of the bereaved, families of the newly baptised, newly married couples: will be invited to send in a decoration for the Christmas tree (parish office to contact)
- All parishioners are welcome to send in a Christmas decoration for the tree to honour the living, the deceased, the near or the far away. (boxes will be in the church from 8-December onwards)
- Christmas Triduum Mass Cards are available at the parish office.
- Please remember to take a Christmas Offering for the Clergy (Dues) envelope. This along with the Christmas day collection makes up clergy income for the rest of the year.
- Given the dangerous COVID-19 Situation we are facing, the times of Christmas Eve and Day Masses will be announced closer to the time, in keeping with relevant health and safety guidance.