CHURCH OPEN DAILY FROM 8AM-7PM
FOR THESE THREE WEEKS
In accordance with the latest government regulations, our Bishop has given us the following guidance
- Church remains open (daily from 8am to 7pm)
- Public Holy Mass suspended for these three weeks
- However, Fr Ben will offer Holy Mass daily and all intentions will be honoured. No congregation can be present.
- Funerals are by private arrangement. They are limited to 25 persons.
- Baptisms are postponed for these three weeks. (Families will be contacted)
- Emergency Sick calls can be arranged @087 2495075
Holy souls Novena Envelopes can be collected in the Church. Please collect one at your convenience as we prepare to remember our beloved dead in November.
Please follow our website www.togherparish.ie for further updates.
Let us continue to pray for one another.
Latest Parish News & Events